- A player who pursues the player/s of the opposite side i.e. Defender/s with a view to tap and touch them is known as an Attacker.
- Top Attackers are listed on the basis of Total points scored by a player either through a touch point or dive point.
108 Total Points
- The Player who is inside the Play Field for his turn of Defense is known as a Defender.
- Top Defenders are listed on the basis of Total time spent on the court by a player.
21:48 Defending Time
- Wazir is an Attacker who does not abide by all the rules applicable during Attacking except the following two:
- Crossing the Centre Lane.
- All rules applicable during a 'Perfect Kho' is given.
- Top Wazirs are listed on the basis of Total points scored by a player as a Wazir.
89 Total Wazir Points
Total Sky Dives
- A Sky Dive is when the Attacker's body is fully stretched in the Air before touching the Defender.
- The players here are listed on the basis of the total sky dives attempted by a player, resulting in the Defender being declared Out.
Total Pole Dives
- A Pole Dive is when the Attacker leverages the pole before touching the Defender.
- The players here are listed on the basis of the total pole dives attempted by a player, resulting in the Defender being declared Out.
Total High 5s
- A High5 is when a player gets minimum 5 outs in a turn at least once.
- A Defender who is inside the Play Field for his turn of Defense and successfully evades the Attackers to remain Not Out.
- The players listed here are on the basis of all Not Outs accumulated by a player from all his attempts.
Total Touch Points
- 2 points are awarded for each successful Out without a Sky Dive, Pole Dive and Boundary Out/Self Out.
66 Touch Points
Total Dive Points
- 3 points are awarded for each successful Out as a result of Sky Dive and Pole Dive.
88 Dive Points